Submit a YouTube Channel
Submit your Youtube channel (or a channel you really like) to FindAChannels's video channel directory and it will soon be listed on the site.
You can also submit your website's URL. If your YouTube channel is linked from your home page we'll automatically find it. Adding your website's URL will also allow us to showcase your other social media accounts if you have linked to those [we support: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Patreon].
Number of channels in queue: 4
- The channel's content's main language must be English.
- The channel must not hide their subscriber count. Those that do are automatically ejected from the index.
- We only accept YouTube channels. We don't support other video platforms at this time.
- The channel must remain active. If the channel hasn't posted a video in the last year, it will be booted from our index to make room for fresh content.
- The channel's content must be YouTube safe.
- Do not submit spam as it won't make it onto the site.
- Do not submit URL shorteners or affiliate links.
- Do not post channels which have videos marked as private.
- The channel must follow other unspecified quality guidelines (you may not appreciate just how much spam and junk content sites such as ours receive).
Channel additions, sorting, categorisation and other updates to the site are fully automated by our SakiAI AI engine and we are unable to manually tweak listings.
We do not charge for channel listings. All channels and social media accounts featured on this site get free publicity from a high quality site and the chance to get a little bit more traffic.